I'm hoping I'm not boring you all with my journal-like entries of our day's events, but I know at least my Aunt Donna and our parents are appreciating the play-by-play of our trip! :)
So today we ventured out of KL about two hours to visit Malacca. It is basically a touristy town with rickshaw rides, fort tours, a pirate ship, shopping ... you get the idea.




One of the the most random things we did was find this hole in the wall Chinese restaurant for lunch. It was a bit odd and while I tried foods I never would have eaten before it was an overall good experience. Here was the kitchen ...

And here was our meal and the dining room ...

Another great day in Southeast Asia!
1 comment:
Love the posts! Keep them coming! It makes me want to go visit! So glad you are having fun! Miss you!
Post a Comment