Sunday, November 06, 2011

IKEA

Ryan left this morning for a work trip and after Maggie and I dropped him off we got a call from our great friends Warren and GG who asked if we wanted to go to IKEA today ... why not! Maggie had a ball walking around and trying out everything!

Afterwards we headed to this random grocery store, Jungle Jim's. This place is so random. My mind was spinning with all their inventory, not to mention the random decor!

A long day, but a fun day. Another trip to IKEA is in my near future to get Maggie some bedding for her big girl bed which is fine because I could look around that store for hours!

2 comments:

mickev said...

How fun! That grocery store looks like a funky World Market! Cute cute pictures of Maggie : )

Sincerely, Franny said...

Jungle Jims is so fun! I went to college just 25 minutes away we had a blast going there on dates.