Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Siem Reap

Ryan and I arrived back today from our two day trip to Siem Reap, Cambodia. Here is our trip in pictures.

We landed.

Were greeted at our hotel by watermelon juice.

Went on an elephant ride (since it was just us two I only got a picture of me holding the tickets!)

Visited temples, temples and more temples!

Some were even famous (Tomb Raider anyone?).

Rode in a tuk-tuk and got crazy hair.

Hung out at the various street markets.

Visited a floating village.

Took a small boat ride through the floating forest.

Ryan drove the boat.

Enjoyed an evening drink at the Red Piano.

I didn't get any pics of our $3 half hour foot massages or our $8 hour long body massages, but what a nice way to relax!

What a wonderful trip! I would highly recommend if you are in Southeast Asia! :)

No comments: