Wednesday, November 09, 2011

Where in the world is Matt?

I'm not sure if many of you watched the Today Show this morning. I used to watch it before having Mag, but this morning I got a text that Matt Lauer was in Malaysia ... Kuala Lumpur to be exact.


Well goodness I was so excited! My sister (Jen) and her family live there and in ONE short week, Ryan, Maggie and I will be there visiting!

There were showing the sights and sounds of KL, including all the places my sister goes! (Read more about that here.)

It was just so neat to see him walking around where we will be. We have a lot to do in one short week ... including a wonderful trip to LA to visit our dear friends the Olsons. Stay tuned for many pics ahead!

1 comment:

the deKorne family said...

so excited for you guys!!!! i will be praying for your LONG trip and so happy you get to see friends and family!! yippeeee!