Our toaster we have had since we were married was on the fritz. After Christmas, I decided to purchase a new one. We really don't use a toaster all that much ... maybe a few times a week and mostly to fix Maggie waffles for a breakfast on the go. So I went to Kohls and pretty much picked out the cheapest toaster.

Boy did I make a bad choice. It has 10 different settings ... nice, huh? It would be nice except that we have had it on setting 1 since we got it and it still burnt Maggie's waffle this morning. Horrible.
I unfortunately threw out all the packaging when I opened it (because how bad can a new toaster be?) and now don't have anything to return it with.
So, hopefully in the next week or so I'll be purchasing a new toaster. Ryan thinks this is partly my fault because I didn't do any research. Maybe I'm naive, but I really didn't think I had to do much research for a toaster that we really don't use that often. But, alas, I'm going to do some research before this next purchase. Stay tuned.
No comments:
Post a Comment