Tuesday, February 07, 2012

Weekend Fun

Had to quickly document the fun we had last weekend.

On the way home from church Sunday I was surprised and elated to see a HUGE Johnsonville grill at the Marsh parking lot selling brats! It apparently is the "World's Largest Grill!" (Sorry for the bad picture ... it was on my phone!)

Anyway, I made Ryan do a u-turn so I could get a brat for lunch. Bless my husband ... who had no cash on him, but let me dip into his emergency $5 in the console to feast on a brat!

Also on the way home from church Maggie kept talking about wanting to go to the splash park. Obviously it is too cold for such a thing so I told her if she really wanted, we could fill up the tub, put her in a swimsuit and she could swim. Little did I know she would LOVE this idea!

She broke for lunch and after a quick discussion of whether or not we should make her wait 30 minutes before getting back in, we let her play a bit more before nap! :)

And don't let me forget crafts! Maggie wanted to make a dragon we saw in a book. She helped ... a little bit. The majority was done by Dad ...

I think he did a pretty good job! :)

No comments: