Susan (Beebe) Thomas went to college with Ryan and me. While I didn't know Susie well while at Taylor, my sister Jen got reacquainted with her when they both lived in India a few years back.
Susie was recently diagnosed with brain cancer. As if that isn't difficult enough to go through in and of itself, Susie is expecting her fourth child. Obviously there are many pieces to this puzzle and our only hope is resting in God, trusting in His plan and knowing that He is with them in this journey.
You can read more about Susie and her family and stay updated by visiting their website: http://www.benandsusiethomas.com/.
Please pray for them that God will give them the peace that passes all understanding as they walk through this difficult time.
1 comment:
My sweet Susie...she is truly one of the loveliest people I know. And she rocks a pair of patterned pants better than anyone I've ever known. :) Glad to know so many are praying for Susie and her precious family!
Post a Comment