Beth came up with the idea of framing one of my favorite sayings of Maggie for her room. I love the sign and even though Mags doesn't say it anymore, it makes me smile when I see it!
Monday, February 13, 2012
Ingenious Idea
My sister Beth has this fabulous idea! She thought of it a few years back when my niece Addie said something to the effect of "A doughnut and a vitamin ... the perfect breakfast." Beth printed it out, framed it and gave it to Jen to have as a reminder of the sweet things kids say.
Beth came up with the idea of framing one of my favorite sayings of Maggie for her room. I love the sign and even though Mags doesn't say it anymore, it makes me smile when I see it!
Oh ... and have I told you our great friend GG gave Maggie all of this REALLY nice miniature house furniture for her doll house? The pieces look a bit out of place in the retro rooms we have, but wanted to share it.

Of course with all of the pieces came a "general store" set that included canned goods, veggies and more. So many pieces it makes my head spin. Only a matter of time before some visiting guests eats them or they get lost. As I was taking this picture Maggie made sure to let me know this room was messy.
Beth came up with the idea of framing one of my favorite sayings of Maggie for her room. I love the sign and even though Mags doesn't say it anymore, it makes me smile when I see it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment