She had a lot of stuff on the table (not sure what it was all for) ...
Thursday, February 09, 2012
I wanna capture these days ...
A few mornings this week after we have breakfast, Maggie has played in the "big room" by herself while I typically do work on the computer. The other morning she asked me if I wanted to come to her party. Of course I said yes!
She had a lot of stuff on the table (not sure what it was all for) ...
And the guests arranged just so ...
I'll keep this short so I don't get too sappy, but it really was quite sweet and reminded me how precious these times are with her because before I know it I'll be dropping her off at school, the BMV and who knows where else. I just want to make sure I remember these days.
She had a lot of stuff on the table (not sure what it was all for) ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So cute and you are definitely capturing these days! Good job:)
Post a Comment