Sunday, February 26, 2012

Kinda famous for us ...

So last week Maggie and I went to the library randomly on a Tuesday night while Ryan headed to a Pacer game. While there, we got our picture taken by an Indianapolis Star photographer. Our picture was in the paper the next day (in black and white). The wonderfully nice guy sent me the images and I just love them! They used the first one in print ...

How I love my little book worm!

6 comments:

paula said...

How cool! Great pics!

the deKorne family said...

i've always wanted to know a celebrity!!! :) that's so neat! what a fun token for the scrapbook/box! also, can't stop thinking about susie...glad you posted and hope lots are praying. love to you!

mickev said...

That is so neat! And you both look so adorable. Good think you both wore bright colors...sure makes you stand out : )

Amanda said...

Wow! How fun!

Abby said...

These are so adorable. I can't believe how cute you look, I always look like a total scrub at the library. No one would want to take my picture!

The Moser Fam... said...

cute, cute! by the way, your hair looks good like that!