Saturday, February 11, 2012

Valentine's Day Gifts

As I've mentioned we've been on a craft kick ... dragons, painting, coffee grind art ... you name it. So I wanted to share a few of the V-day crafts Maggie has made.

The first one was for both sets of grandparents. Put together by a little cardboard, toilet paper rolls and pipe cleaner flowers!

And the second was some cotton ball art that we sent Aunt Donna and Uncle Phil.

I did not include a picture of our craft we did the other day because Maggie TOTALLY upstaged me. Ryan came home and I had to tell him I was outdone on crafts by a three year old. When Maggie realized I threw mine away she told me she was a "good maker" and could help me make another one! :)

1 comment:

paula said...

Love the homemade valentines! There is nothing better! So cute!!!