
Well, today is my official due date. I can hardly believe it is here! I am very thankful to still be feeling really well and working (my last day is tomorrow). However, the unknown of it all is starting to kill me!!
So, I've been trying some things people have recommended including eating spicy salsa ...

Jumping on our exercise ball ...

And walking ...

So far, no luck. Does this baby not know we have Christmas plans!?!? :)
Well, stay tuned ... hopefully we'll have news soon.
5 comments:
glad you didn't put pictures of EVERYTHING people recommend. :) praying baby lambert makes himself known SOON! on pins and needles! can't wait to hear. :)
little Lambert will be here before you know it! i hope you have an easy (well, as easy as a delivery can be?!) labor and that he/she arrives safe and sound! you look so great...I'm jealous! :) can't wait to see pictures of your sweet little one!
can't wait, can't wait!! come on...tell this baby that many people are waiting for his/her arrival!
by the way...you look ridiculously amazing.
oh - and i'm surprised that the colts game last night did not bring this child into the world. i am sure ryan was ranting and raving as usual.
I keep checking this blog...hoping to hear the news! You look too good to be 40 weeks! Praying for you and very excited for the arrival of baby Lambert! (have to agree w/Heidi's comment above...as I scrolled down I was glad to see your blog entry didn't take it too far!)
seriously, carrie, you look so good! my face was so swollen when i was 40 weeks with quinn! we don't have access to email for the next few days thanks to computer issues, so please have ryan text andy if possible when the baby comes. i really can't wait to hear who the new lambert is!
Post a Comment