Carrie is now at the hospital as of 8:00 this morning. Still not dilated, but she is having some "minor" contractions and the doctors want her to stay. The plan as of now is to go 12 hours (started @ 9:00am) of medication to get her to start dilating and then start induction after that. We're planning on tomorrow being the day of arrival. We're just sitting here in the hospital trying to think of stuff to stay occupied until then. Our number here is (317) 582-7831 if you want to call.
2 comments:
Getting close! I can't wait to hear about the arrival of your little cutie! Hope the labor and delivery go smoothly!!
Praying for you that everything goes well! As I'm checking this at almost 9 pm I realize it is probably around the time that you are getting meds to be induced . How exciting to have baby Lambert on Christmas Eve...the best Christmas gift ever!!
Post a Comment