Saturday, December 27, 2008

Are we crazy?

We were released from the hospital on Friday and Ryan and I got home around noon. After unloading the car and taking a nap I casually said to Ryan that I wished we were with my family. Within an hour we had fed Maggie, packed and were on our way to Illinois!

We surprised my sisters and their husbands by showing up Friday night. It was great!! We have had a wonderful time hanging out with everyone and will be heading home on Monday morning. Pictures will come shortly after we get home.

4 comments:

The Moser Fam... said...

Glad you decided to head to IL to be with your family! You are crazy...but having your family around probably helps! Can't wait to see more pictures of Maggie! :)

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness! She is wonderful. Congratulations! Stephen is so excited, we loved the pictures. Carrie you look beautiful and Ryan... you too. Love from the Mitchells

mickev said...

I hope you had a GREAT time with your family! I bet they were all overjoyed to share in your blessing. I hope you had a nice journey home, and that Maggie loved her first time at the farm. Talk to you soon!

Unknown said...

You ARE crazy. Great pics. Can't wait to read more stories about your new adventure!