Wednesday, December 24, 2008

A Few Pictures


8 comments:

Amanda Uhlrich said...

Ok, it is KILLING me that I can't come visit you THREE!!!! Maggie is fabulous!! I'm already in love with her. Tell her to be prepared, because next week, she will be smothered with kisses (which means her face will have a nice coating of Burt's Bees on it:).
CONGRATS you guys!!!!
mandi

mickev said...

She is absolutely beautiful! I can't believe how wide open her eyes are!

molly said...

SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to come see her later today! :)

Jaime said...

Congratulations!! Maggie is a beautiful name!! Enjoy your first Christmas as a family - see you soon!
Jaime & Scott Smith

sawin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
the deKorne family said...

She is seriously a gorgeous baby! I can't stop thinking about it! LOVE the name Maggie, too...so you, me, bri and ali all had girls in four months! What was in that apartment?

Ken said...

In the words of someone else who lives in my house, "she's a really cute baby--she doesn't even have that turtle face that newborns usually have."

That's about as high a compliment as you can get from us here.

In all seriousness, congratulations. Maggie is a tremendous blessing from the Lord, and He's trusted a great gift to you--she'll be in good hands.

Teena said...

Ryan and Carrie, oh how beautiful!!
She is just beautiful!! Another GIRL!! Maggie Anne, what a sweet name. Thanks for sending out the email to let us know, it's great Ryan that you will have these extra days off to be able to stay home and get to know your new little baby daughter. Have fun and I will see you soon back at the office. Teena