I always disliked when people said this to me because everyone something different, but I can't help it--she looks like you, Carrie! She's so stinkin' cute! I can't wait to meet her. How fun that so many of your family members were here to meet her already! Merry Christmas!
4 comments:
Again, absolutely adorable. Your sisters look like the happiest aunts in the world! Hope you have a very Merry Xmas!
WOW -- she is so precious. Merry Christmas little Maggie.
I always disliked when people said this to me because everyone something different, but I can't help it--she looks like you, Carrie! She's so stinkin' cute! I can't wait to meet her. How fun that so many of your family members were here to meet her already! Merry Christmas!
Maggie is so beautiful! Enjoy your special first Christmas together. We are thinking of you guys!
Wes, Meredith & Natalie :)
Post a Comment