Saturday, December 13, 2008

LamCor Christmas 2008

Every year all the Lamberts get together with the Corwins for a Christmas party. We had our get together last night and it was fun to all get together and play some Christmas games, exchange our $1 gifts and eat some wonderful food! :)

This year we missed having Adria there (she was visiting some friends in Tennessee) and Erin and Sophie couldn't make it because Sophie was sick. Unfortunately I didn't get pictures of all of us, but you can see we had a good time.



And for those of you counting, I'm five days from my due date ... it really could happen at any time!

2 comments:

Abby said...

Can't wait for the post saying you're a mom! Hope you and Ryan are enjoying your last few days of freedom. :)

The Moser Fam... said...

You look so great (I know I've said that before...but just thought you should hear it again!)! I ditto Abby's comments...can't wait for the arrival of baby Lambert. :)