Ryan's parents and sister came up this morning to celebrate Christmas with us at the hospital. Sandy had gotten this onesie for us awhile back and Maggie got to wear it in honor of the holiday! :)
And here are some other pictures of visitors yesterday ...
YEAH! Merry Christmas, Lamberts! What a gift you recieved! She is just beautiful and I love her name. I hope you enjoy going home as a family this morning. What a doll she is...can't wait to here more about her! Hugs!
Congratulations from the Stewart Family! We are also sitting here and waiting for our second little one to arrive...Mr. Hudson William! Maggie is ADORABLE...and came just at the right time! We wish you both the most happiness...and hope to see you soon! CONGRATS!
4 comments:
She is absolutely beautiful! Merry Christmas. I love the one with her next to her stocking (that is as big as she is!!)
YEAH! Merry Christmas, Lamberts! What a gift you recieved! She is just beautiful and I love her name. I hope you enjoy going home as a family this morning. What a doll she is...can't wait to here more about her! Hugs!
Congratulations from the Stewart Family! We are also sitting here and waiting for our second little one to arrive...Mr. Hudson William! Maggie is ADORABLE...and came just at the right time! We wish you both the most happiness...and hope to see you soon! CONGRATS!
Post a Comment