Wednesday, December 24, 2008

It's a Girl!

Maggie Anne Lambert
Born December 24th 3:28 am
6lb 12oz
20 in

Carrie and Maggie are both doing great! We'll try to put some pictures up sometime today for everyone to see. You can call either of us on our cell phones and visitors are welcome if you want to stop by...just give us a call and let us know. We're at St. Vincent Carmel and we'll most likely be here until Friday morning. Thanks everyone for your prayers and Merry Christmas!

ps- Maggie's mouth has been open the first two hours of her life....obviously her mother's daughter.

9 comments:

Erin and Josh said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Little Maggie...I LOVE IT!! SO happy for you guys!! Can't wait to see pictures, too. Miss you!!! And MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
(did i use enough exclamation points?)

mickev said...

YIPEE!! Kevin and Lexi and I are soooo excited for the two of you. I pray that everyone recovers, adjusts well. What a blessed Christmas for the two of you!
Oh, and Ryan...I have never known your mouth to be shut too long!

Hope to see you soon!
Love,
Mic, Kevin & Lexi

The Ledford Family said...

Congratulations! Shane and I can't wait to meet Maggie. Please let us know if you need anything...We're only a hop, skip and jump away!
Merry Christmas!

Samantha said...

Yea! Congratulations! I love her name. Enjoy this time! I remember these first days with so much fondness. What a special Christmas!

Jeremy said...

Congratulations guys! I'm really excited to meet Maggie! Please feel free to call Lindsay and I if you guys need anything.

Unknown said...

Yes! Finally, a grandchild in the Lambert Clan! She is so beautiful that when I saw the pictures of Maggie, I got teary eyed. Praise God for this gift of joy and delight.
Our family is truly blessed by this Christmas Eve Day birth.

Can't wait to see more pics.

Love, hugs, and kisses,

Aunt Drucilla

Unknown said...

Tom and I were really getting weary of having the only two gorgeous baby girls around, so we're very excited about Maggie Anne joining the LamCor Clan. Mouth open...hmmm....I bet she is trying to tell you her Christmas list, or better yet, she has made a to-do list for Mama and Daddy. She will be in charge for some time so just get ready. And on a serious note, we're truly, truly rejoicing with you on this blessed little girl's birth. Ry, that's the neatest picture of you and Maggie. Awesome day for everyone.

Love, Sarah and Tom

the deKorne family said...

Just makes me cry. So excited for you!!!!!

Abby said...

What a beautiful Christmas gift! Maggie is just darling...congratulations!