For those of you out there blog stalking ... there is no news to report here at the Lambert Household. This weekend has quite possibly been the longest weekend ever and we still have Sunday to go!
I do have a doctor's appointment tomorrow morning, so hopefully a plan will be put into action at that time.
Until then, stay tuned.
3 comments:
I'm so sorry Baby Lambert isn't here yet! I remember how LONG those last few days were (for me, it was 10 days). Might I suggest drinking some red leaf tea and going to bed really late - that's what did it for me. :)
Oh, Care-bear. I hope the baby comes soon. Lexi was 5 days late. VERY FRUSTRATING...but I kept telling myself that God had a reason for her not coming on her due date.
Be well!
Mic
Hopefully you are in labor right now...or maybe little Lambert has already arrived by now? I remember how long those final days were...hang in there!
Post a Comment